Timeless Teachings in a Changing World
Our commitment to parents and children are as follows:
- To deliver personalised learning, development and care to help children get the best possible start in life.
- To work with parents to support their young children.
- To use the key person system to allow your child to feel safe and cared for.
- To provide regular information in the form of newsletters, wall displays, photographs, examples of children’s work, reports, and discussions and children’s message books.
- To have an ‘Open Door’ Policy and to ‘meet and greet’ on arrival and departure.
- To deliver a well planned personal experience for your child that builds on observations and reflection of their play that supports areas of learning, language and communication.
- To recognise that play underpins all development and learning and to balance adult-led and child initiated learning.
- To challenge gifted and talented children.
- To identify and respond early to the needs which could lead to learning difficulties.
- To work with outside agencies.
- To provide personalised learning, development and support