News & Upcomming Events
LCFC - Top of the table, from Table Top Moutain One of our previous students, Iqubal Mahomed,...» Read more
- To nurture, support, and value individuals, helping them to achieve their potential
- To develop resilience and perseverance
- To encourage enquiry, reflection, challenge, and innovation
- To deliver excellence in teaching and learning
- To provide a firm foundation through focus on basic skills
- To promote British values, care, tolerance trust and respect
- Stand up for what is right
- Reach out to others
- Service to others
4-6 St. Mary's Road
24 hour contact - 07943940288
Summer Term Sports
We are delighted to announce that this term will be seeing the return of Athletics and Tennis to St. Cripsin’s sport lessons. Cricket equipment will be available in the school playground and, weather permitting, pupils may choose to play cricket during Friday clubs.
Athletics will be take place at Saffron Lane on Monday afternoons for years 2 to 11. Year 2-4 pupils who do not stay to prep will need to be collected at 4:50pm from School. All pupils will return to school for collection at the end of the day. Full games kit is required.
Tennis will take place at Carisbrooke tennis club on Thursday afternoons for years 2 to 11. Years 2-7 will return to school for 3:30pm so that pupils who do not stay to prep can be collected at the normal time; Years 8-10 will return to school for collection at the end of the day. Full games kit is required. Pupils will need to provide a tennis racquet for use during the tennis lessons. The Slazenger Kids Smash Junior is a good racquet for beginners and is available at a reasonable price from both Amazon and Sports Direct.